Monday, April 14, 2014

Monday Mani: Celebrity Inspired Gold French tip nails











INSPIRATION SOURCE

Photo taken from here


Hello friends, happy week! For today´s Monday Mani I wanted to try this nail art or idea Kelly rocker at the Oscars this 2014.

I really liked it, and I was afraid it wouldn´t suit short and square nails, but it totally does.  I am personally not a big fan of that pointy super long nails, but I respect, so you can wear it with whatever length of your nails or shape of them.

So, this is my interpretation of this, materials used and how I would wear it:






Don´t forget to send your recreations to:
@cutesimplestuff
Instagram / Twitter


Have fun -Renee-

**I am here to share my ideas of course, but if you decide to re-create this idea and share it on your blog or YouTube channel, please don´t forget to mention this video or blog as a source of Inspiration.