Monday, May 26, 2014

Drugstore Nail Polish Haul | Monday Mani

Hi friends and Happy Monday! Today´s post is as simple as I went shopping because I needed more nail polish in general and for my nail art.

I bought 11 shades (well, 10 plus a fail top coat – review on that on a later post), and I have to say. I think I could work my magic around just with the Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Polishes, because aren´t they just perfect, but I know, I have to try some other things.

Here are the swatches (keep in mind, some shades may vary a little bit from what you see here vs. reality, but just to give you an idea):


sally Hansen love rocks                             nyc spring street

pure ice show stopper                   sally Hansen no hard feelings

sally Hansen blue me away                        pure ice dazzle me


pure ice silver star                         Maybelline color show 
                                                         keep up the flame

sally Hansen white on             sally Hansen black out



Although I would repurchase 7/10 nail polishes, that´s more than half. So I am happy with it!
 So, let´s start reviewing/swatching, shall we?