Hello! I am super excited for today´s DIY! These turned out to be one of my favorite pieces, to be honest. I have been using them non-stop every since I made them last week. They are super affordable, 100% customizable, and so much fun to make. I think these will come on handy for everyone!
- Ear posts.
- Rhinestones (got mine forever ago from a local nail supply store, they are online as well)
- Nail polishes. Colors are optional. Watch video to see what nail polishes I used)
- Epoxy glue, or any strong glue that can work fine with jewelry.
- Rhinestone Picker (optional, but handy). Got some polymer clay already? Check this DIY out as well.
- Block of foam (optional, but handy).
Here comes the fun part: How to do them! Happy DIY-ing and enjoy!
PS- I also kind of got inspired from this beauties right here: