Monday, August 11, 2014

Sally Hansen´s Big Matte Top Coat Review + 2 designs using it | Monday Mani





 Hi! For the longest time I´ve been searching for a matte topcoat and until now, I wasn´t very lucky on finding it.  I always wanted the matte top by Essie here, but I was never ever able to find it. I am very unlucky. In general. Until now, I might add.

So, walking by Sally Hansen´s little stand at Wall-Mart I saw the bottle alone, waiting for me, calling my name, saying “take me, I´ve saved my self for you”, and so I did. It was one of those times when you are totally not shopping for an item, but you randomly find it, and it´s the only one left.

After trying it, I love it in general. One thing I want to mention is that, if you don´t wait until your nail polish is 100% dry, it tends to smudge. Not significantly, but it does. Other than that, I love it.



I was dying to try out this design, and so I did.  While painting my nails I couldn’t decide if I wanted the whole black nail matte, or just the tip of it. So I went for both.
Materials used:
-Black out by Sally Hansen
-Winner takes it all by Maybelline
-Big matte topcoat by Sally Hansen
- Nail art brush

So, enough of blah, let´s go ahead and start the fun! Happy painting!