Monday, September 22, 2014

Chevron nail art | Using Stamping System





Hello Internet friends! I use to have this thing called Monday Mani where every Monday I would post anything nails related, but I have been switching recently to every other Monday, and those Mondays in between I have been doing some DIYs. Today is a Monday for something nail art related, and I wanted to share this design.

This design reminds me to a hotel in Vegas, Luxor Hotel. I think is just the colors I used and the pattern itself. Or maybe is something else. Speaking of those colors, I love the combination of a teal, a white and a black, with some gold in the mix. In everything, home d├ęcor items, clothing, what have you, I find it lovely.

Nail polishes and materials I used are mentions in the step-by-step video. Happy nail painting!