Monday, September 1, 2014

Mint flowers nail art using stamping system (Konad & Bundle monster)




Happy Monday Mani, it has been a while since I posted a nail art in here. The thing is that I´m switching now. One Monday is dedicated to a DIY project and the next one will be about nail art. Today is nail art change.

But today I am doing something a bit different. I am using a stamping system. I discovered this pretty cool concept a few years ago. Then stopped using them, and the other day I was re-organizing my nail polish “collection” and I saw the whole kit, and made me ask my self: “why did I ever stop using them?” So, I cleaned the whole set and gave it a go.

For anyone who has no clue what I am referring to, here it is. A stamping nail art system, is simply choosing images (that come on plates), and then stamping those images on your nails. Here and here you will find more information about it. All I can say, is they are pretty cool. Cons:  It´s a bit of a messy process, somewhat of a waist, and you have to work with very pigmented polishes. But even so, I like it. And once in a while it´s totally cool to use them, I think!

So, with all that said, I came up with this design. I used just a base coat, my mint-ish base color, a gold nail polish, and my matte topcoat. Find our what exactly did I use and how I do this design here. Happy stamping!